Advance your community.
Your donation to the Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation supports the growth of Chesapeake Regional Healthcare including advancements in treatment and technology, outstanding patient care, funding mammograms to qualified community members and community support programs.
Thanks to the support of our generous donors, the Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation raises over $800,000 annually to benefit many important services at Chesapeake Regional. Below are just a few projects that donations have helped us provide:
- Pulsara – A real-time communication tool between Chesapeake Fire/EMS and Chesapeake Regional medical teams to unify and improve care outcomes.
- Mother/Baby – New furniture for the Mother/ Baby rooms.
- Telestroke – A web-based approach to treating stroke victims, providing neurologists with the ability to perform immediate, real-time, remote diagnosis and treatment.
- Cuddle Cot – An in-room cooling unit disguised inside a bassinet to give families the gift of time, and closure, after losing a baby.
- Interventional Neurology Suite – State of the art technology to provide neuroendovascular procedures, vascular and critical care neurology.
- Mammograms – All associated Bra-ha-ha events raise funds to provide uninsured and underinsured members of the community with free breast health services, including screenings and mammograms. Funds also go toward new technology for the Breast Center at Chesapeake Regional.
Sign up to support your local, independent health care system! Make a one-time gift for the cause you care about most or sign up to give through monthly automatic deductions below.
The Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation (CRHF) was established in 1993 to help further the mission and vision of Chesapeake Regional Healthcare (CRH).
Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation
113 Gainsborough Square
Chesapeake, VA 23320