Donations in Action
Your donation to the Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation supports the growth of Chesapeake Regional Healthcare including advancements in treatment and technology, outstanding patient care, funding mammograms to qualified community members and community support programs.
Thanks to the support of our generous donors, the Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation raises over $800,000 annually to benefit many important services at Chesapeake Regional. Below are just a few projects that donations have helped us provide:
- Pulsara – A real-time communication tool between Chesapeake Fire/EMS and Chesapeake Regional medical staff.
- Mother/Baby – Renovated furniture in Mother/ Baby and Labor/Delivery.
- Telestroke – A web-based approach to treating stroke victims.
- Cuddle Cot – Designed to cool the body after death, extending the time families get with their babies.
- Interventional Neurology Suite
- Mammograms – Through the annual Bra-ha-ha.
Sign up to support your local, independent health care system! Make a one-time gift for the cause you care about most or sign up to give through monthly automatic deductions below.
The Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation (CRHF) was established in 1993 to help further the mission and vision of Chesapeake Regional Healthcare (CRH).
Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation
113 Gainsborough Square
Chesapeake, VA 23320