Kroger Community Rewards Program
What is community rewards?
The Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation has partnered with the Kroger Family of Companies to foster community engagement, have a positive social impact and provide another avenue for charitable giving to our community.
A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose. If you have not created an account yet, follow the steps below.
2. Create a digital account.
3. Link your Card to an organization (Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation)
4. Sign-in to your digital account.
5. Search for your organization-Enter the name (Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation)
6. Select the appropriate organization from the list and click “Save”.
Your selected organization will also display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
7. Your organization earns.
The Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation (CRHF) was established in 1993 to help further the mission and vision of Chesapeake Regional Healthcare (CRH).
Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation
113 Gainsborough Square
Chesapeake, VA 23320